Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Pencil Lines - The Most Wonderful Time of Year


What is your favorite music to play during the season? I can't help but crave Irving Berlin and listen to as much of White Christmas and Holiday Inn! Pandora Radio is so awesome! I can just listen to the "Swingin' Christmas" and get my fill!

It doesn't seem like Christmas is only six days away! This month went by way too fast. I hope this week goes by slow and we enjoy every moment of it. Our family watched Charlie Brown's Christmas for the first time together. It really helped remind me that everything around us can get so busy that we can forget the real meaning of Christmas!

Create Well: In the hustle and bustle remember the real meaning of Christmas! Luke 2:11!