Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Pencil Lines - 38 Years Together


I love this paper. We got it from our Craft Warehouse Scrap Club as a page challenge for January. This Pencil Lines sketch was perfect for it! It helped me figure out how to utilize the busy pattern paper. Plus, I got to use pink, which makes me giddy inside. ;) Not sure why. Maybe it is because I am out numbered in my household.



There is nothing quite like using your own handmade embellishments on your layouts. We use to sell some of these guys in sets in our etsy shop. Sometimes I miss creating for others and other times I am just glad I have time to create for myself. ;)


This page is also a chance for me to use my stash. I just kept on digging for pink, black, and white, and I piled it on. There is a modge podge of manufacturers on here, but I love it!

 

I used this favorite picture of my in-laws because I realized I have used it in projects for them and for the Ella Publishing Company article, but not for myself. It was about time!
Create Well: Use a color scheme and pull out all of those colors from your stash. Use it all on your next layout.