Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Pencil Lines - Fabric Inspired


It is so nice to be home from California this week. My sister and I were blessed to be able to be with my mom, comforting her during her time of loss. So, this post is a little late but here is my layout for this week's Pencil Line's sketch.



I loved the tag I created with the manufacturer's paper line at the bottom of the page. My sister gave me the idea before putting it in her trash pile.



Honestly, this is one of the coolest sketches I have worked with! I think I am going to save this one and do it over and over again. Check out the website, since there is even a few cards to inspire you! Glad to be back, I missed you all. ;)
Create Well: Use the bar code or name of the paper for a cute tag on your next layout!