Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Five Things Now

For those of us in the Willamette Valley, it has been an exciting weekend. Snow almost never comes to the valley floor. I wish it would last longer on the ground but I am content with the flakes falling all the same. We almost felt like we were on vacation. Snuggling lazily under blankets all day while occasionally getting up to scrapbook. The boys played games during the day while we refilled our warm cups of coffee and hot chocolate. It is snowing now while I type this next to the warm fire. Sounds lovely, right? It is...


So, I excitedly created with Amy Tangerine's line for American Crafts. I couldn't help myself. The last time I was in my local scrapbook store, I picked up the whole line. Again. ;)









So, when I create for myself, I try to use most of my stash. I recorded myself doing this layout and I can't wait to get to make that video soon.

Some special items on the page include, tags by Debee Ruiz, a vintage date stamp, vintage trim, doily die by Tim Holtz for Sizzix, playing card, feathers, super old twisty ties (I have no idea who they are by), rub-ons by My Little Yellow Bicycle, and Amy Tangerine & Thickers by American Crafts.

Create Well: Whether it is snowing where you are or not, enjoy your day. You deserve some me time.