Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Helmar - Romantic Ribbon Trim

When I think of Valentine's Day, I can't help but get a little romantic. I love bright reds and pinks. But this time of year, I can't help but think of vintage doilies, my grandmother's tablecloths, and lovely trims. It is usually the time of year I think of my grandparents' love story. They are no longer with us, but their love and legacy lives on.

With that, I was inspired to create Valentines with these envelopes Helmar and May Arts ribbon. This project can be easily completed to create several Valentines at a time. Fill these darling envelopes with any treat or little something for that special someone.

To see how to make this trim, watch the below three minute film.



 
I can't wait to share the other project I created with this beautiful trim soon!


Create Well: Be inspired to create with your ribbons and trims!