Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Create Often News!

It has been a little quiet over here but that doesn't mean nothing has been happening! In fact, it has been quite hoppin' around here!



1. I am excited that I have a mini album on the Pink Paislee blog today! Make sure to check it out and enter to win an amazing prize pack! This album took several days to create and I am loving it!

2. I was asked to come back for another term for Helmar and am so grateful! Check out the list of amazing artists that will inspire us for the next six months.

3. I have been officially hired by Craft Warehouse to be their Social Media Coordinator! How awesome is that?! Make sure you like our Facebook page so you can stay on top of all the fun things I have planned this year!

Including an awesome Facebook Party for National Scrapbook Day. There will also be fun in-store giveaways, make and takes, and even a photo booth so you can take photos with friends and family! Cute, right?!


Create Well: Stay strong and be faithful. Dreams come true.