Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Smile


Hello there friends. It's nice to remind ourselves every once and a while what makes us smile. Here is my list.

1. Quiet mornings reading the Word.
2. Coffee. With creamer. 
3. Living in a house with two males. Need I say more?!
4. Planting flowers in my garden.
5. The sunshine. Believe me, it is a big deal when the sun is shining this time of year. 
6. The smell of paper and glue
7. Voicemails from my sister telling me to have a good day and that she is thinking of me.
8. Funny shopping lists from my husband. Usually it lists something like: bread, milk, bananas, oatmeal, sexy lingerie... I should leave my list in my cart when I go home just to make the next shopper smile. 
9. Belly laughs from my son.
10. A good meal cooked by my husband. Any meal I don't have to cook makes me smile. ;)

Create Well: Journal about what makes you smile.