Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Carefree

There are moments, like today's, that you want to bottle up so you can open it up later for those days when you want to pull your hair out. Today was the first 79 degree weather of the year and we couldn't help but spend most of the day outdoors.


Layout by Jennifer Evans






My son and I laid on a picnic blanket, in our backyard, eating lunch while sharing his bed pillow. He had placed his blanket over the two of us and looked up and said, "Mommy, look up at the blue sky." When I did I could hear the wind rustling the leaves of the trees overhead and I thought, "So, God, this is what a peaceful life feels like."
Create Well: Take in some peace and quiet. Journal about it so you can remember it tomorrow.