Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

You and Me

If you told me five years ago that I would be involved with Facebook daily I would have probably argued differently. I love making new friends and finding long lost ones. ;) But, I have to admit, it takes one a while to get the hang of it. Here are some of my embarrassing Facebook moments...


-  I kept on seeing ROFL everywhere on Facebook and I swear I thought it was short for profanity. My sister emails me using it and I actually tell her that I don't think she should be using that kind of language. For one thing, my sister doesn't swear. At ALL... so it was surprising to me that she used ROFL with me. She called me and asked me what I was talking about. Then, laughing so hard that she was crying. For a while all she did was text and email me ROFL.


-  So, I thought it would be a good idea to have a few pen pals. So I posted on the Smash Facebook group that I wanted a few to send Smash stuff to. Now I have 30.

-  I remembered to add my husband to my profile and it looked like I just got married. At almost eight years of marriage people were commenting on our walls congratulating us. :)

I have a great tip for those that use Facebook. I try my best to ask myself these questions when I post online.

1. Are you encouraging others with what you post?

2. Is there a point to what you are saying?

3. Do you shine God's light when you post?

Create Well: Use Facebook as a tool to encourage and uplift others. Be a light in someone's everyday!