Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Craft Warehouse - Canvas Corp


I love a blank canvas. There are endless posibilites. I had to create this one for Craft Warehouse and I had to use most of the product that is on this piece. I was playing more with Tim Holtz's Resist papers along with Mister Huey's mists. I am offically in love with them. ;)


I used white and Sunshine mists to spray the paper for this rosette and the Canvas Corp flower, which I cut in half to make more masculine. I also sprayed Dark Calico on their stars and cut them to look like a ribbon under the rosette.


We were also asked to use these foam stamps and I stamped mine and cut it out. I then colored it more with the black Distress Marker.


Distress Stain is super fun on resist Kraft paper. Although, it curls when dry, I liked the way it turned out. It makes the resist very bright!


Dark Calico turns the Kraft paper a lovely color. I will totally be using these mists more on Kraft paper. The dark colors seem to really make the resist stand out!

This canvas was really an experiment to see how the mists worked. Maybe that's why it sat on my scrap table for two weeks!

Create Well: Try some Mister Huey's Mists by Studio Calico on your next Kraft paper project!