Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Craft Warehouse - Disney Layout


My little man loves to read at the breakfast table. Our family also loves A.A. Milne. We went through the two Pooh books and two books of poetry last year. Every once and a while, we will get the vintage copies off the shelf to read a chapter or two before we clear off our plates in the morning.


Craft Warehouse asked us to create a Disney themed layout and I took the challenge by using a couple of Instagram photos of our vintage collection.


These embellishments melted my heart. I will probablly re-do this layout for my own album.


To add demension, I just added foam squares to the back of these die cuts. No need to do anything else; they are cute just the way they are!


Create Well: Have your next layout be about your favorite childhood book.