Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Heidi Swapp - Kindergarten Art Memory File


 
Today's project on Heidi Swapp's blog, is this Kindergarten Memory File. I wanted to create something special that Ethan could explore, read about his journey in Kindergarten, and have room for it to grow through out the year. I cut a Vintage Chic Memory file in half to create a front and back cover and added office rings so that I could add pages during the year.


I love all the pockets and flaps in this file. How many of us love flipping through interactive children's books?! I still have to feel the pages no matter how many times I have read a book over and over. I hope my son does the same when he looks at this book of his art.


I even added places to add stories later! This book has room to grow through out the year! It is almost like a child's "Project Life."


I used this list we got from our Orientation to check off all of my son's milestones before entering Kindergarten. It is an easy way to document these! I just slipped it into a page protector and on to the rings.


I would love for you to visit the whole Memory File! Watching Ethan open it up for the first time made it all worth it! I recorded the precious little man's reaction. You can see it below.



 

Create Well: Create something just for your child to keep and read at anytime. Their reaction will be worth it all!