Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Helmar and Want 2 Scrap - Got Bling?

I love bling. Honestly, what girl doesn't, right?! Want 2 Scrap's pearls and rhinestones are perfect for any crafting project. This Pink Paislee Portfolio binder was a perfect place to add that extra shine!




I first took the protective sleeve, that you see above, off the album. This binder comes blank with a chevron pattern in a thick chipboard. To make the rhinestones stand out, I decided to use Heidi Swapp's Color Shine in Black Velvet and Mustard.


To protect the binding and each half of the album, I used washi tape to mask each area off as I sprayed. Washi tape is the perfect thing to use for this job because it lifts right up and doesn't leave any residue even on chipboard! The mist has perfect shine and you can even see it glimmer through the protective cover! I only needed to mist one coat of black and two coats of yellow.


Using my Helmar's Premium Craft Glue, I added a paper strip and sticker, also from the Portfolio collection, hiding my masking line from the black and yellow mist. I added a white sticker frame from Pink Paislee's Artisan line and the pearls from Want 2 Scrap. Then, I slipped the album back into its protective cover.



I wanted to add elements to the front cover without the fear of loosing them later as I use this album. So to make sure my unmisted Artisan flower and rhinestones by Want 2 Scrap stayed put for good I used Helmar's 450 Quick Dry.




This album is going to help me record my everyday. I wanted to make sure that the rhinestones and color theme that was on the outside of the album was through out the inside.


Create Well: A little bling never hurt a girl.