Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Pink Paislee - December Daily

I feel so blessed today! I was asked to participate in Pink Paislee and Scor-Pal's blog hop today! I had fun playing with Pink Paislee's City Sidewalks and the Scor-Pal scoring board.

I love documenting my everyday in December. Our family fills the month with fun activities and traditions that I love to record in a mini book every year. Yet, to simplify things this year, I have created my pages and Cinched them together with a .75 binding. I would love to share with you these base pages.
 

Yes, I actually created a charm to hang from the misted seam binding by putting Versa-Mark embossing ink on a wooden veneer and covered it in red glitter. That's right. Red - Glitter. I kind of had a nervous break down afterwards but I am better now. ;)


You know me, I had to get acrylic pages inside this mini! I love the way they "peek" through to the next page.

 
I created extra flaps with the Scor-Pal and I can't wait to add pictures and other embellishments to this page!
 


 
I even used my last Heidi Swapp Photo Caption cause I love how the word pokes out the side of the book.
 

I took apart the Heidi Swapp Fotoflip Book to use the 4x6 photo sleeves and other pages inside! I just glued some paper to the end so that I could Cinch just the paper and not the actual sleeve.

 
 I had to add some of the City Sidewalks Collage Sheets in the album and scored the sides cause I just couldn't cut this awesome vintage inspired paper!
 
You can see more photos and details of the album at Pink Paislee's blog today!
 
Make sure to stay tuned into my blog through out the month of December as I fill this little album up! I can't wait to share the finished pages!
 
Create Well: Create your own December Daily album by collecting your favorite papers and supplies and bind it together yourself either with a binding tool or at your local office supply store!