Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Heidi Swapp - Serendipity

I can't help but get excited to bind this travel album! All my free time has been creating double page spreads for this labor of love! This is the one project that I have felt like I have had stories to tell and actually taken the time to tell them ALL!



Heidi Swapp's new Serendipity products, shipping to local scrapbook stores in March, helped me tell my story! I used a full size Vintage Chic Memory File and placed a small enough paper folded in half to create an interactive flap. It is going to look amazing when it is all bound together.


I found some Trimmings buried in my supplies and will admit, I freaked out a bit. I thought I was out! So, I used several on this page along with my title.


Yes... that is Tim Holtz. I have to say that this is my favorite picture capturing the team meeting Tim. It might have to be because he was so friendly and kind to us all. ;)


  
Using the new Serendipity Fotostack was perfect to showcase pictures of the Ranger booth at CHA but not distract from my original story. 



The Disco Star fits perfectly inside the pre-cut hole of the Fotostack! I am going to miss these little guys when they are all sold out.



I noticed that I am not able to crop any of my 4x6 pictures because I am loving them so much. So, I am just cutting the picture along the seam of the Fotostack instead!

No matter what the story, tell it! I know that years later my family will be looking at these photos and be excited to read the funny stories behind every event! I am proud that my journaling is getting better... this project has helped me see just how easy it can be if I take the time to just DO IT! ;)

Create Well: Journaling can be easy if you just take the time to just do it!