Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Heidi Swapp - Sugar Chic Meets Project Life

Summer is almost here. At least weather.com says it is suppose to start today. We have spent the last two rainy weeks at home. In that time I was able to get some of my baby shower photos documented "Project Life" style. Honestly, I love this simple way of documenting the every day more and more every time I do it. 



Each pocket feels like a little story on it's own. Sometimes I over think it and need to remind myself that it is about getting those memories down quickly.


I love the element of surprise even in a pocket page protector, like this hidden tag! There are more photos and details on these pages at Heidi Swapp's blog today!

Create Well: Take the simple approach to scrapbooking by using pocket page protectors and get to documenting those memories!