Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

A Molly Mo's Baby Shower: Part 2


I wanted to share with you some more amazing details of the baby shower my dear sister, Rebecca planned for me! You can read the first part right here.  I felt honored to sit in this worn chair that Diane, owner of Molly Mo's, uses for a prop. The stuffing is coming out of it's pink upholstery which just gives it even more character. I was able to use the chair several years ago when I photographed my sister, as you can see below.


Becca did a great job with an inspirational word and my friend Sarah added great literary quotes. Becca also added a few games including one that had everyone try and guess between my twin sister and I in a variety of baby photos. I am sad to say that I lost that game. I was surprised that under pressure, I couldn't tell us apart. But, I am happy to report that my mother-in-law won the game and that was quite humorous.



My mum and sister did an amazing job of creating these pom poms and handmade garland.


Dear Rebecca Cross from Pink Paislee sent a package and Becca made sure it was among the gifts at the shower. I hung up the clock that evening! 


Also, these onesies are completely "Rebecca" and every time Bethany wears them I will think of her! The funny thing is Maggie Massey (from the Heidi Swapp Media Team) sent the same onesie set. This made me laugh so hard because as you can see from the photo below they kind of have the same taste in clothes, colors, and patterns. ;)


 (Maggie and Rebecca at Winter CHA 2013)


Diane had her gift in this vintage hat box tied with silk flowers, trim, and seam binding. Inside was the even more beautiful pinafore on a vintage hanger. I have it hanging in the nursery right now, but I can imagine Bethany wearing it along with her dresses, tights, and boots when she is older.


There was also this beautiful dress with white tulle for the skirt along with a handmade headband by Roost Reimagined. Bethany is already being treated like the princess she is. ;)

Becca also planned for a photo booth outside which included some great props.


Diane of Molly Mo's
 

Becca, me, and my dear Mum
 

my dear friend Sarah

I really felt so blessed! I am looking forward to creating a mini book or Memory File with all the pictures I have from the special day! 

Create Well: There is nothing like the love from family and friends.