Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Salem Oregon Evans Photography - Molly Mo's Antique Faire



It's the fourth year I have photographed Molly Mo's Summer Antique Faire. Four years ago, I was at Diane's for the Sublimity's Garden Tour. Her home and garden was beautiful and I captured some shots of her garden while visiting. I contacted her and thanked her for opening her home for the tour, showed her a link to my blog with the photos, and the rest is history!

My sister, Becca, helps me out every year. This year, not only was she the assistant, but the baby sitter too! Bethany came along for the ride and everyone ohhhed and ahhhhed over her. See, the last time I saw most of these vendors, I wasn't even pregnant. What a surprise ;)


Some of my favorite items this year were Auntie's handmade cuffs. I had to get one of my own, I loved them so much! I love her art of stamping into the metal. She does such beautiful work!


It was the first time Monticello's was there and I have always wanted to visit his collection! He didn't disappoint! There was a lot of vintage clothing this year and this display of his, felt like something out of a story book.


There were so many different textures this year compared to others. I can think of a ton of craft projects I could make with these.


There was handmade goods among the antiques that inspired!



Quintessentials was also a new vendor that had so many items that I loved! Including these beautiful headbands that I of course had to get one for Bethany.


I was so excited to see Whatevers back at the faire this year. There handmade goods were mixed with vintage frills. They create banners that make paper crafters swoon.


This year I decided to get a couple of selfies in there. ;)



Doesn't all that twine make you melt?



This is my most unique find of the day. This beautiful house fits in the palm of your hand and is created with different vintage photos for each wall. Each wall is attached by jump rings. When I was shooting, the sun was coming up and the light hit this house like a spotlight. Then the necklaces above it were sparkling making the light seem like it was dancing.

I wish I could shoot more antique faires at dawn. There is something magical about photographing beautiful things with the sun coming up. I wish I could bottle up that kind of peace and bring it home with me.

Create Well: Peace can be found at dawn among beautiful things.