Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Heidi Swapp - 1000 Gifts Journal

For those that have not heard of the book 1000 Gifts by Ann Voskamp, the concept is to think then write about those things that you are grateful for. A 1000 Gifts Journal is a place where you keep that list of gratitude.


I know several people who keep Gift Journals. So, I knew this would make the perfect present this Christmas! I used Heidi Swapp's Chipboard Embossed Binder Album for the journal. I decorated the front using the black and white stripes paper from the Serendipity Paper Pad. I then created a shaker box with a Color Magic Pressed Paper Frame, velum, and sequins. Everything is better with sequins. ;)


I left the original pages and photo sleeves inside so that the person that got this album would be able to place photos and journaling notes where they would like. I just decorated the tabbed pages simply along with an appropriate Definition Sticker.


I know that this album will be treasured by the person I created it for.

Create Well: Know someone who loves to keep a journal? Make them a one of a kind gift that they will treasure for a lifetime!