Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Heidi Swapp - December Daily Preparations

I am so excited about being ready ahead of time for my December Daily! This year I am using Heidi Swapp's Chipboard Embossed Binder Album. To prepare the pages, I used the 3x3 photo sleeves that came with the album. The rest I pulled out to use on another project. I then gathered Becky Higgin's Project Life photo sleeves and cut them to size.



I found papers and embellishments from Heidi's Believe Collection to use in the album that I knew I couldn't live without.  I placed white paper in places I knew I wanted a photo, that way I could tell what pockets I wanted transparent.



I used my Xyron Creative Station to turn the Believe Ephemera velum pieces into stickers. I then placed the sticker on the inside of the pocket to protect it.


Most of the papers in the pockets are from the 6x6 paper pad because the patterns are small enough for this size! Plus, I got most of this album created with only one paper pad! Now that is impressive!







I knew I had to include the tabs inside the Ephemera Pack! They are too cute and look great sticking out of the side of the album.









I have a problem with ending my album without enough space for pictures for Christmas Day. Ha! So, I made sure there was plenty of space for that!

I can't wait to share the cover with you, which is one of my favorite parts of this album! If you would like to visit my previous years' albums, click right here.

Create Well: Use a 6x6 paper pad for your December Daily pocket pages as they have the perfect sized patterns and the design work is done for you!