Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Heidi Swapp - Trendy Leather Cord Bracelets


I have been waiting to share this project for almost a month now! I wanted to create a piece of jewelry that anyone could do - no skills or tools required! I sketched my design, went into my local Craft Warehouse and talked to the awesome girls in the bead department (who knew what they were talking about). They helped me gather the supplies I needed to make my design complete and I went home to make my bracelets.

After the first one I was hooked! The only advice I would give you would be to use strong jump rings! The charms are heavy and the cord is stiff. So, you want to make sure it doesn't fall apart. I wore mine for several weeks to make sure that it would hold up!

Go ahead and go to Heidi's blog today to get the full tutorial!

Create Well: Have an idea? Don't be afraid to talk to those that might help you get that idea from your sketch book on to your craft table!