Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Heidi Swapp - How to Use Distress Glitter with Color Shine

On Wednesday I shared this layout along with instructions on how to use Color Shine to customize American Crafts' Thickers Alpha Stickers. 

Today, I wanted to share with you how I tinted Tim Holtz Distress Glitter with Color Shine! I used Blush Color Shine which gave the glitter a very light pink/peach look to it. 


Directions:
 
1. Place glitter in a small clear glass jar. Baby food jars would be perfect for this! I used a clean mason jar. 

2. Spray a few mists of Color Shine in the jar. Place the lid on the jar and shake! 

3. Open the jar and lay the glitter on a clean paper towel to dry. Clean jar.

4. When dry, place glitter back inside the jar for easy storage.


I used American Crafts double sided tape to adhere my glitter on my page. I just poured it on and it stayed put!

Create Well: Try creating your own fun bold colors that match your pages perfectly! Just mix up a little Distress Glitter and Color Shine!