Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Heidi Swapp - Pretty Little Party!

I had the best time this weekend at my very own Heidi Swapp Pretty Little Party! It was so much fun, so rewarding, and I can't wait until we do it again! In fact, everyone that came said they would come again to make something else! I was so excited about this.

 
I don't want to spoil any of the party details that I have shared on Heidi's blog today, but I did want to share with you the video I made of the event! I hope that you will visit Heidi's blog and be inspired to host your very own Pretty Little Party.

Create Well: To inspire others to document their stories, their photos, their memories is to "stop the blur" of our own busy lives long enough to make pretty stuff right along with them.