Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Heidi Swapp - Say Thank You


Who knew that Heidi Swapp would inspire me to become a card maker and stamper? I am serious. I can't stop making cards. There is something so much more special about giving a handmade card to someone than a store bought one. Even if the person getting the card has no idea that this 3x4 card started out white, that you stenciled, and even stamped it, they still can appreciate the beauty and time that went into making it. 


There are times where I tend to go off on a tangent explaining that "this was all white" and I put a stencil on it and "painted this on".... lol... I can't help it. 


I hope your week is a blessed one. Mine will be visiting the dermatologist to remove stitches from two moles removed last week. Let me just tell you, make that appointment. Go in and let them do a skin check. Be safe. I am not exposed to sun, in fact people make fun that I don't wear shorts or expose my skin. I burn too easily to do that. I do have a lot of moles (or freckles as we called them growing up). One that was removed was under my jaw line on my neck. 

Some people had a hard time telling my twin and I apart growing up. If they didn't know us well, they would use the "look under the jaw at her neck" routine. It was pathetic to see people bending down to look. Even so, it was kind of hard to hear that it would need to be removed. When I told Becca, my twin, she encouragingly said, "Good! That will only make us more alike!" Such a kind and loving answer. 

Create Well: Take the time this week to encourage someone you know who needs it.