Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Heidi Swapp - Happy Easter


Easter is fast approaching! Faster than usual at our house... Friday is my Mum's birthday and Sunday we celebrate my mother-in-law's birthday along with my husband's as he was born the day after hers! It is pretty special to have a birthday on Easter, I think!


Lately, I have been creating two of the same type of card at the same time. Especially if I am making it for someone else. I feel like then, if I mess up, or one stencil technique isn't as crisp as the other, it is ok! I have the other to give away instead! These are using Heidi Swapp's Favorite Things Collection!


Honestly, I just had to use the new Heidi Swapp Mini Stencils on these cards. Ever since I got them, they have been just sitting on my desk mocking me. It was torture. So, Saturday was the day I got them out and just started to play. 


This "Happy" one can be used for every holiday! I can't tell you how much I love it. I also sprayed the Color Magic background in Primrose (Pink) and Mustard Color Shine while blending from darkest to lightest to get that beautiful blend of color in the middle!

I hope you have time to make a quick card for the person hosting your Easter celebration. If you are the hostess, bless your heart. You are the one creating memories for your family this holiday and that is a beautiful thing.

Create Well: Take time out to make a card to say thank you to those who go out of the way to create beautiful family memories this Easter, whether it is a Sunday School teacher, Pastor, your mom, or even your husband.