Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Heidi Swapp - Life is Beautiful Dreamy Collection


When I look at this picture she melts me. Isn't that what a photo should do? Bring all the feelings back to you when it was captured? It has only been a month and a half since this picture was taken and my sweet girl already looks different. 


This pattern paper from Heidi Swapp's Dreamy collection is a favorite. I just couldn't cover the "Life is Beautiful" script and decided to keep the page to one photo and add the fun ephemera from the collection. 


I love layering the acrylic pieces along with the paper by just using foam dots along with the Xyron Sticker Maker. 


I ran into someone I knew this weekend and he told me that he wishes that he was still raising his children. He said it was so much fun. During the hard days as a parent it doesn't seem "fun" but I knew what he meant. Time goes by too fast and then they are gone.

I told him that is the reason why I scrapbook. I want to make sure that I write and capture it all before they are grown and gone - in a blink of an eye.

Create Often: Life is beautiful. Document it.