Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Heidi Swapp - Welcome Home

Welcome Home Card @heidiswapp @createoften #heidiswapp #hsminc #diy #card #gold #foiling

I have the pleasure of working with one of the most talented and creative minds in this world. Rebecca Cross, owner and founder of Pink Paislee is one of the hardest workers I have ever known. She also has a passion for memory keeping. I have to say, Rebecca also has heart. I am so grateful to her everyday because she believed in me and gave me a chance to be an artist for her.

I know each of Heidi Swapp's team members feel the same way about her and we are so excited about her move into her new home. Each of the girls made her a house warming card and shared it on Heidi's blog.

This one I created using the Minc and a negative foil. Here is how I created it.

1. I cut my black Bazzill Basics cardstock to size.

2. I ran a 5x7 piece of this Minc paper through the machine with gold foil. I saved the foiled paper for another project. Then used the negative piece of the foil left over for step 3.

3. I cut placed a 5x7 double sized adhesive (I used Score-Tape) on the front of my card. I then carefully placed the 5x7 left over foil on the adhesive.

4. I ran the card again through the Minc on a 0 heat setting. I just wanted the Minc to press out any air bubbles.

Head over to Heidi's blog to see the rest of the beautiful card inspiration!

Create Well: Who do you know needs a little snail mail this week?