Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Right Now

I just can't get enough of the New Leaf digital kit from Paislee Press and Audacious Designs. I am in love with pink right now. I am sure I will get over it some time after the fifteenth of this month, but until then, I am using it! Maybe I have just been deprived of pink for the last three years and now it is back firing on me. No matter. I am sure there is an unwritten rule out there that says that any pink goes during the month of February... right?

Journaling reads:

1. You run into Dad’s arms when he comes home.

2. Play as much as you can with Dad in the evenings.
3. Will sit on Dad’s shoulders as much as you can.
4. Wear Dad’s shoes around the house.
5. Climb into bed with Dad just to snuggle for a minute.

Create Well: Want to use pink? Go ahead! It's February. Anything goes!