Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Craft Warehouse - It's Time


I can't help but get excited! Our design team retreat is coming up and I get to meet friends for the first time. It is rare that designers get a chance to meet their team and create together. It is amazing how much you get to know each other "online" but never actually meet.

My husband told me last night, "It is cool to see you get excited about an event again." It touched my heart. I use to teach and put on events whether for my classroom, VBS, or church events. It was awesome to sit back and see it all come together in the end.


This time it is no different. When all the ideas that are in your head turn out even better than expected... it is magical.


This is my latest project for Craft Warehouse using Simple Stories - Awesome line. It was a fun line to use! I am looking forward to using my scraps for lovely layering projects! ;)


Create Well: "For we are God's handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do." Ephesians 2:10