Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Create Often Scrapbook Retreat

I can't tell you how blessed I feel after coming home from an artistic filled weekend! Something magical happens when you are with a room full of artistic geniuses for three days. Seriously... the talent was bursting at the seams!

Have you ever felt like no one really understood you? That you were crazy waking up at two in the morning not being able to sleep because the next project was whirling around in your head? That if you didn't just make "something" you just might go crazy?

This weekend, I discovered that I am truly not alone (or crazy, although some could beg to differ). There really are others that have that same creative spirit. I feel so grateful and thankful that God would give us an opportunity to find each other and meet. I didn't know it was possible to have met so many women in one weekend that are now lifelong friends.

Check out how much fun we had...






I had no idea when I started planning this retreat that its outcome would be so great. I wanted a chance to bless others and in return, they blessed me beyond belief!

Create Well: You are not alone. God sees your need for friendship and he will grant it in abundance.