Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

American Crafts Mini Album


Summer arrived! We went on a walk around our neighborhood and I was soaking up the view! Everywhere there was bright colors of flowers in bloom. It made me want to get my Amy Tangerine and Dear Lizzy lovelies out and play.


Half of this page is acrylic, You know how much I love clear pages! ;)




I used the rest of my photos from our Bandon, Oregon beach trip. It felt good to use these bright colored papers with beach photos. It's not traditional, but then, neither am I. ;)



I used Studio Calico's Mr. Huey's Passport mister for the first time instead of splattering spray paint. I am totally IN LOVE! It was clean, dried quicker, and (the best part) didn't stink! I just sprayed it into a recycled cup and threw it on the page. Literally.



Create Well: Be inspired by the season!