Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Colorful Days


I saw Amy Tangerine's tutorial video on using Mr. Huey's mists as a rainbow and I knew I wanted to do the same technique for my local Craft Warehouse's Scrap Club Page Challenge. I had to use the bright yellow cardstock, striped paper (which I made into a banner to go under Heidi Swapp's Banner Delights), a Studio Calico envelope, and lime green paper (which I punched into star bursts).



Sometimes these challenges can stretch me creatively. How can I use these products, but still be "me" with the style and design? The first thought that came to mind when I saw the kit was, "Wow! This is bright!" Hey, I went with that. ;)


Create Well: Feel stumped creatively? Use a page kit to kick off your next layout.