Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Craft Warehouse - Echo Park Mini Kits

Wow... this is my last post for this Craft Warehouse term. I have had three amazing years designing for this team; met some beautiful women; and been living my life long dream! It really has been such a blessing!


For my designer's choice I was given an Echo Park Paper Company Mini Kit and I made three cards. Yes, you read that right. I picked "card making" for my designer's choice. I don't know why. I think it is growing on me. I am actually liking it. Maybe it is Joscelyne Cutchens winning Gallery Idol rubbing off on me, or something.


The line just said, "I look good on a card!"


So, I would have to say that after three years of designing for Craft Warehouse's Scrapbook Design Team, I have really stretched myself as an artist. ;) I can design with any product (I created my first Disney layout last week) and I can make any project (my first card for Craft Warehouse three years ago took eight hours)!

I will still be designing for Craft Warehouse on their In House Team as well as running their blog, Facebook page, and Pinterest!

Craft Warehouse is now inviting all kinds of artists to design for their blog! You can find the Craft Warehouse  Guest Design Team Call on their blog here!

Create Well: Step out and try something new! You will be surprised how much you like it!