Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

DIY Gift Wrap


This month has been such a blessing in so many ways. My husband and I got the biggest Christmas present of our lives. We purchased a home! Even with the crazy appraisal crisis here in the Northwest, somehow everything moved extremely fast and we were closing on the house the second week of December!

This is a personal blog. All editorial content and projects are intellectual property of Create Often with Jennifer Evans. I am an employee and do receive financial compensation and material product from American Crafts to develop my craft posts I create what I love and love to share what I create. but all ideas and opinions are my own. 


So, in the middle of being mom and working from home, I was busy packing late into the night (sometimes early morning)! While packing, cleaning the rental, and then unpacking in our new home was a daunting task, it was so rewarding. There are so many new adventures that will happen in this new home and I can't wait to share them with you!

The first to begin this week is an office makeover. The space was completely empty and ready for me to move in with new desks, storage, and shelving. I can't wait to share the process in the new year! You can follow me on Instagram for some sneak peeks right here.

In the meantime, I am busy wrapping gifts for Christmas like the rest of you. Today I am sharing this fun package made with household items! It was a lot of fun and I can't wait to give it away! You can see how I made it on Heidi Swapp's blog right here.


Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!