Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Heidi Swapp - Magnolia Jane

Heidi Swapp Magnolia Jane scrapbooking layout by @createoften for @heidiswapp

Can you believe the Heidi Swapp Media Team talk and work daily with each other and this is the first time we ALL have been photographed together in five years?!! Moments like these are treasured and need to be printed and placed in an album to look at always. Heidi Swapp's newest Magnolia Jane collection is beautiful enough to do the job!

This is a personal blog. All editorial content and projects are intellectual property of Create Often with Jennifer Evans. I am an employee and do receive financial compensation and material product from American Crafts to develop my craft posts I create what I love and love to share what I create. but all ideas and opinions are my own. 

Heidi Swapp Magnolia Jane scrapbooking layout by @createoften for @heidiswapp

I am sharing my favorite things about this collection and how I foiled these fun cork letter stickers at Heidi Swapp's blog right here!


Print your pictures because it matters.