Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Heidi Swapp - Helping Your Child Tell Their Story

Help your child write their story by @createoften

I recently listened to an amazing series about claiming winning moments as parents. The four lessons reminded me once again how fleeting this time with our children can be. It is just a season of life where we can keep them close, teach them, and help them learn who they are and can be. Lesson 2 encouraged parents to ask a group of questions to our kids annually. I was inspired to keep an album with these questions so that when my son is older, he can read these questions and see his personality and gifts shaped all in one place.

This is a personal blog. All editorial content and projects are intellectual property of Create Often with Jennifer Evans. I am an employee and do receive financial compensation and material product from American Crafts to develop my craft posts. I create what I love and love to share what I create, but all ideas and opinions are my own. 


Help your child write their story by @createoften

All I used to create this album, where my son would answer the questions on each page in his own handwriting, was this Journaling Sticker Kit and 1 box of Deck of Days.

Help your child write their story by @createoften

The album comes with the pages so all I needed to do was stick the stickers on the page and add photos.

Help your child write their story by @createoften

I enlarged some of my favorite photos to include so that the album really looked like something special!

To get the entire list of questions and a look at more inside page, visit Heidi Swapp's blog right here.


Help your child find their gifts and tell their story.