Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Fallen in Love... Literally

Ok... sometimes even I can make myself laugh. I was online during my little man's nap. I was actually checking the status on the Design Team's first package. We were told that the packages had been sent, so I was a little excited. While I was typing, the door knocked and I literally fell out of my bar stool onto the tile floor. It was slightly creepy but the feelings went away when I saw the UPS man with the box in hand. I took it from him and said "thank you" a little too nice for any stranger...

I emailed Becca to see if she wanted me to wait to open it with her tonight, when she came over. She said that it wouldn't be until late so to go ahead without her. I am glad she said so cause I was too excited to wait!

We are still waiting for instructions for our first assignment but I am really looking forward to working with this amazing product!