Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Creation Inspiration

One of my favorite things to do is go to library book sales. Friday I took my little man and braved the crowds. I normally leave the kiddo home or with a sitter since I have a fear of crowds and tight spaces (it is also hard to use a stroller in those tight places, too). But this season's sale began in the morning where they usually begin later in the afternoon.

When I go I usually look for dictionaries, favorite classics, vintage children's books, and children's books for my children's home library. I know what titles I am looking for and so I don't waste time looking at the condition of the book until I get home. Unfortunately, when I get home I find a few with pages missing.


I take these damaged books, {beware of the next phrase} remove the pages, and use these for altered projects. I place the dictionaries and classics on a shelf in my art room. Look at the previous post for one of the pieces I have created from a damaged book and dictionary script.

Create Well: Go to library book sales and buy used and damaged books and bring them home to make something new and beautiful from them.