Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Once Upon a Time...

Two days ago my brother-in-law called me and asked me if he could treat my husband to a night at the movies, it being the opening night of Wolverine. The wheels in my head started to turn when I got off the phone with him. I didn't think I would be getting to celebrate National Scrapbook Day this year. But with this new change in plans, I called my twin sister up and asked her if she wanted to come over to scrap since both of our husbands would be out at the movies. She quickly said yes and then ran the list of things she needed to do before the twenty-four hours until we got together. We hung up with her saying, "I have to get page planning!"

Last night, Becca came over with her sister-in-law (and my friend), Sarah. Sarah is {not} a scrapbooker and can not even cut a straight line. No, really, she can't and admits it freely. She came for a good time of sweets and Little Dorrit. I had no idea what to work on and decided that I might as well work on my mother-in-law's Mother's Day present. Why not?

I got the inside done while Becca scrapped away. We worked for about three hours before Sarah was reminding Becca the time. Poor Becca, she only got about 2 two page spreads done. How did I do? I finished the inside of the project. I love how it turned out.


I used some of this fabric, rub-ons, paint, patterned paper, and dictionary script.



Before they left Sarah asked if I would like it if she watched Ethan so that Becca and I could go to Craft Warehouse's National Scrapbook Day celebration. Would I ever?! So, today we were able to go into Salem and to top it all off we both won door prizes! I was ever so happy since I didn't even think I would be in the art room at all this weekend. {Sigh!} It was heavenly to just play.
I don't think my mother-in-law reads this blog...