Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Walk By Faith

I was excited to hear from Chelsea that she posted a layout with some of One Bright Spot's product on her blog. I love the layout! It is beautiful!




Chelsea used both our Discover tag and A Little Touch of Red Pin.
I love how Chelsea stitches her pieces on her pages. She almost makes her layouts look like a beautiful pieced together quilt. Her photo of her daughter walking away from her is just darling. Some of my favorite photos of my son are those of him walking with his daddy and running ahead of me. It does make them seem as if they are growing up so fast.
Create Well: Photograph your subject from behind. Use that photograph to begin your journaling for that page.
Photos used with permission.