Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Evans Photography: End of Summer

When my husband, Dave, explained that he wanted to go for a walk and take pictures I took off running into my closet! He called after me but I reassured him that I wouldn't be long... I knew a photo opportunity when I heard one! I rushed into the bathroom brushed my hair, threw makeup on, and ran to grab my new vintage parasol that I got at Molly Mo's Antique Faire.

Dave shook his head at me and we all hopped into the car to go a few blocks away to some hiking trails along the river. It was the perfect time in the evening... the light was glowing between the trees. I love when my husband gets excited about his camera all over again. It makes for beautiful memories and photos.







Create Well: Being spontaneous can be fun! Try bringing a prop you wouldn't normally bring along for even more fun!