Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Kathrin's Story

In high school, my sister and I were blessed with having the opportunity of being exchange students to Austria. While we were there, we met Kathrin and developed a life long friendship. Through our correspondences Kathrin has always commented on our creative projects. She has mentioned wanting to get into crafting or scrapbooking but hasn't seen anything local that would help her get started. Plus, living in a small city flat didn't give her much space. When she and her husband had an addition to the family, she confessed that with a move to a more spacious home that she might have more space to try something new...

This last week I got an email from my dear friend. She wrote, "I've become a real fan of your blogs and your creativity is really catching. Some weeks ago I got a sewing machine and started being creative myself. I sewed curtains for our house and coasters for our huge table. I was practicing really hard since I had never sewed anything before."

Here are a two of her projects. Some of the things she made she didn't have a pattern for, so she just made one up herself!



Doesn't Kathrin's story give us hope to jump right in and try something new?! I have a few new projects up my sleeve for this coming holiday season and can't wait! Thanks Kathrin for sharing your story and photos with us!
Make sure to check in tomorrow for Think Outside the Box Weekly Challenge. Becca has been sick this week and so I am the guest host! There are some amazing designers that are going to be featured! I can't wait... well, I guess I have to because it's only Thursday. LOL! ;)
Also, I am featured at Inspirational Craft Blogs this week! Check it out. Danielle wrote some amazing things about me that are too good to be true. ;) What she did say though was extremely sweet. Thanks girl!
Create Well: Want to try something new? Jump in and try! You just might be good at it!