Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Evans Photography: Edit Deepwood Estates

Last weekend while I was driving to the coast, my sister Rebecca and her sister-in-law Sarah went to Deepwood Estates for their Annual Antique Faire. I was so sad not to make it, since all our favorite girls were there selling their beautiful things.

While they were there Martha, who was hosting the show this year, asked Rebecca to take some pictures of the event since she forgot her camera at home. Well, I think she did a pretty good job with her point and shoot!

I got my hands on the memory card and had to play with the images! I had a blast editing them, but it made me wish I was there with all the beautiful vintage things in one of my favorite gardens.























All images were taken by Rebecca and Sarah Grinder. Used by permission.

Create Well: If you can't join in the fun, steal the photos, edit them, and pretend you were there. ;)