Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Triple the Sketch: Jack and Jan

I am guest hosting Think Outside the Box this week. Make sure to hop over to look at some amazing art from outstanding artists!

My father-in-law just lost his sister in July. I created this Triple the Sketch layout the night Jan went into the hospital. It was a big shock for Dad, only because it made him realize that he is the only one left in his immediate family. I guess, he wished he had spent more time with her. Don't we all?

Since then, Dad has stepped out and tried to spend more time with family. He decided to go to his family reunion; the first time in over ten years. The family voted to have it at his house next year and he didn't argue. In fact, I think he is actually excited about it!





"Jack will miss you Jan. Layout created July 9, 2009"




Supplies - Papers: Bazzill, Cosmo Cricket, Scenic RouteStamp Ink: RangerTools: McGill, FiskarsEmbellishments: Prima flower, KaiserCraft rhinestones, American Crafts stickers, misc. photo corners, misc. thread

Note: After going to the reunion with Dad, I realized that this photo is not of him and his sister. In fact, the family has no idea, at the moment, who these children are. Sigh! (I wasn't sure whether to laugh or cry when I got the news) Sometimes it is the thought that counts, right? LOL! Of course, all I have to do is switch out the photo for another.

Create Well: There isn't better time than the moment. Live. Love. Spend time with them.