Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Pencil Lines: Sweet

This week's Pencil Lines' sketch was so much fun to work with. I just might keep it in my inspiration journal to go back to over and over again. It left so much freedom to work the layers in.

I used Paislee Press' Sweet + Tart kit. I love it. More than I can explain...


Journaling: You sat there mocking me. Laughing. Knowing my goal to not drink pop. Why are you not kind? You smile at me as if you know something I don't. You are right. I didn't know you would taste so good. That I would love it. That tea would be a new favorite of mine. January 2010.

Create Well: Keep your favorite sketches in an inspiration journal to keep when you have scrappers block. Have a favorite sketch? Who says you can't use it again and again?