Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Technique Challenge - Mine

sewing technique, craft warehouse, scrapbooking in the northwest
Mine, originally uploaded by createoften.

Craft Warehouse Design Team has a challenge this month, just for fun! Each team member partnered and sent each other a technique challenge. The catch? Send your partner only items that are in your "stash."

My partner, Becky, sent me some Basic Grey, chipboard, silk flowers, and thread! The challenge? To sew on a page. Well... we all know I love to sew! Although I love to sew untraditionally! ;)

I had a brilliant time! It actually unlocked my creative block that I have been having for quite sometime, and I got this layout done Thursday night. Then, last night I got two layouts and project done. It is unheard of that I have finished that much in only few hours! That's with a bowl of chocolate ice cream in there too! Thanks Becky for helping get my creative juices flowing again! {Hugs!}

Create Well: Have a scrapbooking friend swap items with a little technique challenge in a package. Not only will it make your day to get a little something in the mail, it will help kick off a page that you wouldn't thought of!