Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Craft Warehouse - My Garden


Well, getting sick over the weekend isn't always the best way to start out a week. But, when my little man got sick Monday and slept for four hours during the day, I got to scrapbook a little. I finished all my Craft Warehouse projects during that nap. Good thing too, since I got sick myself the next day. I am feeling a bit better today and thought it was time to get to posting them!

Boy was I totally excited to work with Pink Paislee's Hometown Summer line. Pink Paislee out did themselves with this and their Daily Junque lines. It is bright, cheerful, and makes me want summer to come even faster!




I had to use these photos of my little man in Grandpa's garden. My brother-in-law gave me these seeds to plant in my new raised beds. But, I used them on the layout instead! Ha! I recycled some packaging and put the seeds inside. This makes a great way to re-purpose items that were going to go straight into the garbage anyway.

We also got to hand sew on this project. I liked the look, but I love the freedom that the sewing machine gives. I will be doing some more hand sewing on my projects now, but will have to wait for my CTS to stop throbbing from this project first. ;)

Create Well: Think of ways to re-use your packaging before throwing it away in the trash.