Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Craft Warehouse - Hello Card

This weekend was spent on the sofa with a warm blanket, sick, and watching P&P (the extremely long version). ;) My husband was sweet to go grocery shopping with the little one so that I could get a little peace and rest. But when they came home, my little man kept on asking me why "that lady [Mrs. Bennett] keeps crying?" He would walk by the room and look at the television and say, "That lady is crying again!" Sigh... so funny...



I created this card for Craft Warehouse with Jillibean Soup's Apple Cheddar line and a Pebbles Inc. stamp set. This would be a perfect card to send to a family member overseas or maybe a one you don't see often. Then, they can keep it as a little memento to remember you with. 

I thought of my niece when I created it as she is going back to Afghanistan at the end of the week. We will miss her dearly. When I asked her what she would like us to send her overseas she said that what she really likes are photos. Photos of home, flowers, and random every day things. She said it keeps her motivated to stay focused. Isn't that what being a life artist is all about? Those everyday moments are what our family keeps close to heart.


Create Well: Remember our soldiers overseas and send them a card that may remind them of home.