Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Helmar - Be Mine Liquid Scrap Dots Tutorial

I have the pleasure of kicking off Liquid Scrap Dots Week with a video tutorial at the Helmar blog! Scrapbooking has never been easier since I started using Helmar adhesives and layering has never been more fun since I was introduced to Helmar's Liquid Scrap Dots.

BeMine

I love using Liquid Scrap Dots as a last step on my layouts, cards, or journal pages to help add lift and layers to my projects. But, I really wanted to showcase Scrap Dots today by showing you how you can continue to build layer upon layer by using it alone!

Before adding the dimensional adhesive, you need a strong bond to your first layer. To adhere this digital copy of my great grandmother, I used Helmar's Premium Craft Glue. As you can see in the video, I glued the photo down and then wanted to add a piece of paper next to it. Changing my mind, I wanted to tuck it under the photo a little and that photo already had a good bond on the scrapbook page. This is the kind of bond that you need to know you can trust layering as much as you want without it falling off later.

BeMine-2
I can't help but be amazed that I have control of how high I want my layers with Liquid Scrap Dots. I was teaching a class last weekend, where I showed Liquid Scrap Dots on a small embellishment. I purposely squeezed out a large amount on to it and placed it on my page. Everyone was shocked that the whole room "OOOed" and "Ahhhed".

BeMine-8
There is no other way to explain its magic without sharing this video. Enlarge and change the settings to enjoy watching it beautifully in high definition!




Supplies used:
Helmar Premium Craft Glue
Helmar Liquid Scrap Dots
Pink Paislee "Sweetness" line
May Arts twine

BeMine-4

I know you were as "wow-ed" as I was the first time I saw Liquid Scrap Dots!

Create Well: Got lift?