Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Pink Paislee - Artisan Collection Mini Album

I was beyond myself with excitement that I got Heidi Swapp's new Color Shine to go crazy on Pink Paislee's new Artisan Collection mini album for CHA! These mini albums are wooden with covers covered in canvas. The canvas shows the glitter from the Color Shine so perfectly!


This collection is unique! It comes white and you make it whatever color you want it to be! Yes, you read that right! Every part of this album was white!




I used American Crafts Slick Writer for the letters because I know that it won't smear my opposite pages when the book is closed.


I used Archival Ink since it gives such bright and vibrant black to the chipboard. I just rubbed the star right on the ink pad upside down.




These letters are going to be a HUGE hit! I used Faber Castell Pitt Brush Pens to color these letters, then I wiped them. It gave them a great distressed look. Plus, throwing some paint splatters never hurt anything either.


Heidi Swapp's Color Shine works wonders even on the stickers!


I love to stamp script on the trims! This time I stamped, then sprayed with the Color Shine. I reversed the process with the resist paper.



I love the white frames and words even as is!




This page was created with Tim Holtz's Distress Ink in Black Soot. I even sprayed some of Tim Holtz's trims with Color Shine and it was divine! Coloring in the sticker photo corner over and over with the Slick Writer made it so dark black; I love it! I am SO going to do this again!



Create Well: “Life is a blank canvas, and you need to throw all the paint on it you can.” ― Danny Kaye